The Igman Initiative announces an open invitation to companies, co-operatives, start-ups, small and medium sized enterprises, entrepreneurs, researchers, business associations and clusters, network and civil society organizations (CSOs) to participate in a workshop regarding social innovation of RHP beneficiaries.
Potential candidates for innovation labs should meet one or more of the following criteria:
- have experience and/or expertise in the chosen areas of intervention
- have understanding and knowledge of the issues of the target group (RHP beneficiaries)
- are involved in innovation management and commercialization
- are interested in running trials within their own organization/institution
- hold social capital to secure the participation of other stakeholders
- have adequate financial and human resources that can be extended to inclusive business model
- have capacities to stimulate market development and provide access to market
- have demonstrated success in delivering innovative solutions to their clients’ needs and problems.
All interested potential candidates can apply for the open call via e-mail: email@example.com
until March 7th 2019.
Candidates who are selected to participate in the workshop will be notified of the exact time and other details regarding the workshop.
The workshop will be held in Novi Sad. All travel expenses will be covered by the Igman Initiative, the event organizer.